1) "Shall I then take my bread, and my water, and my flesh that
I have killed for my shearers, and give it unto men, whom I
know not whence they be?"
2) "The LORD hath sought Him a man after His own heart, and
the LORD hath commanded him to be captain over his people..."
3) "Behold now there is in this city a man of God and he is
an honourable man; all that he saith cometh surely to pass:"
4) "Behold, let thine handmaid be a servant to wash the feet
of the servants of my lord."
5) "Cursed be the man that eateth any food until evening, that
I may be avenged on mine enemies."
6) "But the men were very good unto us, and we were not hurt,
neither missed we any thing, as long as we were conversant with
them, when we were in the fields."
7) "Saul hath slain his thousands, and David his ten thousands."
8) "Let not the king sin against his servant, against David;
because he hath not sinned against thee, and because his works
have been to thee-ward very good."
9) "Swear unto me by God, that thou wilt neither kill me, nor
deliver me into the hands of my master, and I will bring thee
down to this company."
10) "If thou save not thy life to night, to morrow thou shalt
11) "Why camest thou down hither? and with whom hast thou left
those few sheep in the wilderness? I know thy pride, and the
naughtiness of thine heart; for thou art come down that thou
mightest see the battle."
12) "Comest thou peaceably?"
13) "What have I now done? Is there not a cause?"
14) "Blessed be thou of the LORD: I have performed the
commandment of the LORD."
15) "Do what seemeth thee good; tarry until thou have weaned him;
only the LORD establish his word."
Please type in any comments here:
Please provide your e-mail address here if you wish to
receive a response letting you know the answers, or if
you are requesting to have the questions e-mailed to you:
E-mail me the questions
E-mail me the answers