1) "What meaneth the noise of this tumult?"
2) "What shall be done to the man that killeth this Philistine, and
taketh away the reproach from Israel?"
3) "Come, and let us go over unto the garrison of these uncircumcised: it
may be that the LORD will work for us: for there is no restraint to
the LORD to save by many or by few."
4) "Wherefore cometh not the son of Jesse to meat, neither yesterday,
nor to day?"
5) "...so that the barren hath born seven; and she that hath many
children is waxed feeble."
6) "God hath delivered thine enemy into thine hand this day: now
therefore let me smite him, I pray thee, with the spear even to the
earth at once, and I will not smite him the second time."
7) "Behold, here I am: witness against me before the LORD, and before
his anointed: whose ox have I taken? or whose ass have I taken? or whom
have I defrauded? whom have I oppressed? or of whose hand have I received
any bribe to blind mine eyes therewith? and I will restore it you."
8) "Take now for thy brethren an ephah of this parched corn, and
these ten loaves, and run to the camp to thy brethren"
9) "Woe unto us! who shall deliver us out of the hand of these mighty
Gods? These are the Gods that smote the Egyptians with all the plagues
in the wilderness."
10) "It is the LORD: let him do what seemeth him good."
11) "Thou art more righteous than I: for thou hast rewarded me good,
whereas I have rewarded thee evil."
12) "How shall this man save us?"
13) "What meaneth then this bleating of the sheep in mine ears, and the
lowing of the oxen which I hear?"
14) "Behold, thou knowest what Saul hath done, how he hath cut off those
that have familiar spirits, and the wizards, out of the land."
15) "Is not the arrow beyond thee?"
Please type in any comments here:
Please provide your e-mail address here if you wish to
receive a response letting you know the answers, or if
you are requesting to have the questions e-mailed to you:
E-mail me the questions
E-mail me the answers