2) Who said the following words:
"Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God."
3) Which three disciples went with Jesus to the mount of the
4) Who appeared to them at the mount?
5) Who said the following words:
"All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?"
6) Who said the following words:
"Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand,
and the other on the left, in thy kingdom."
7) Finish the quote:
"It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but
ye have made it..."
8) Finish the quote:
"Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's..."
9) Jesus quoted the following words:
"The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make
thine enemies thy footstool?" What book was he quoting?
10) Jesus said that the scribes and pharisees tithed the
mint, anise and cummin, but had omitted the weightier
matter of the law. Accoriding to Jesus, what were the
"weightier matters of the law"?
11) According to Jesus, what did people do in Noah's time?
12) How much money was paid to Judas Iscariot for betraying the Christ?
13) Finish the quote:
"The spirit indeed is willing, but..."
14) Finish the quote:
"All they that take the sword..."
15) Who said the following words:
"Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have
suffered many things this day in a dream because of him."
16) Who said the following words:
"I do not know the man."
17) Who said the following words:
"Ye have a watch: go your way, make it as sure as ye can."
18) Who said the following words:
"Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he: hold him fast."
19) Who was forced to carry the cross of Christ?
20) What is the meaning of the word Golgotha?
Please type in any comments here:
Please provide your e-mail address here if you wish to
receive a response letting you know the answers, or if
you are requesting to have the questions e-mailed to you:
E-mail me the questions
E-mail me the answers