2) What was Matthew's profession?
3) According to Jesus, what do the healthy not need?
4) Jesus quotes the words:
"I will have mercy, and not sacrifice." What prophet was he quoting?
5) According to Jesus, new wine is not put into what?
6) The woman with the issue of blood which touched the hem
of Jesus' garment had been ill for how long?
7) What did the people do when Jesus said that Jairus' daughter
was not dead?
8) Jesus told his disciples not to preach to the Gentiles or to
the Samaritans, but to whom?
9) Jesus told his disciples to be wise as _________ and harmless
10) Jesus said that he did not come to bring peace to the earth
11) According to Jesus, the least in the kingdom of heaven is
greater than whom?
12) Jesus' enemies accused him of casting out demons in whose name?
13) Jesus compares John the Baptist to which prophet?
14) What did David eat on one occasion when he was hungry?
15) According to Jesus, what was the only sign that would
be given to the evil and adulterous generation?
16) According to Jesus, who are his mother and his brethren?
17) In the parable of the sower, what happened to the seed that
fell by the wayside?
18) John the Baptist denounced Herod for what reason?
19) When the disciples saw Jesus walking on water, what did
they think he was?
20) Who also tried to walk on water?
Please type in any comments here:
Please provide your e-mail address here if you wish to
receive a response letting you know the answers, or if
you are requesting to have the questions e-mailed to you:
E-mail me the questions
E-mail me the answers