2) What is it that God does for both the evil and the good, for
the just and unjust?
3) How should we give alms?
4) According to Jesus, why do the hypocrites love to pray?
5) Where should we gather treasures?
6) According to Jesus, what two things can we not serve at
the same time?
7) What is it that we cannot do, no matter how much we worry about it?
8) Who was it that was never arrayed as the lilies of the field?
9) According to Jesus, what type of people worry about food and
drink and clothes?
10) What must we do to have these things added unto us?
11) Complete the quote:
"neither cast ye your pearls before..."
12) According to Jesus, if a child asks his father for a
fish, what will his father not give him?
13) What is the "golden rule"?
14) Who comes in sheep's clothing?
15) When Jesus finished the sermon on the mount, the people
were astonished at his teaching. Why?
16) Who said the following words:
"Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy,
17) Jesus said that many would come from the east and the
west to sit in the kingdom of God with whom?
18) Jesus healed one of his disciples mother-in-law. Which disciple?
19) What was Jesus' response when a disciple asked permission
to bury his father first?
20) What did Jesus do to calm the tempest?
Please type in any comments here:
Please provide your e-mail address here if you wish to
receive a response letting you know the answers, or if
you are requesting to have the questions e-mailed to you:
E-mail me the questions
E-mail me the answers