1. "Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us."
3. "Let me die with the Philistines"
5. "Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?"
8. "Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money."
9. "Forty years old was I when Moses the servant of the LORD sent me from Kadeshbarnea to espy out the land; and I brought him word again as it was in mine heart."
11. "Behold, here I am: witness against me before the LORD, and before his anointed: whose ox have I taken? or whose ass have I taken? or whom have I defrauded? whom have I oppressed? or of whose hand have I received any bribe to blind mine eyes therewith? and I will restore it you."
12. "Ye men of Israel, take heed to yourselves what ye intend to do as touching these men."
15. "Turn in, my lord, turn in to me; fear not."
16. "What shall be done to the man that killeth this Philistine, and taketh away the reproach from Israel?"
17. "Get thee up; wherefore liest thou thus upon thy face?"
18. "I will not go up until the child be weaned"
19. "What meaneth the noise of this tumult?"
20. "Come, and let us go over unto the garrison of these uncircumcised: it may be that the LORD will work for us: for there is no restraint to the LORD to save by many or by few."
1. "Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men."
2. "What is truth?"
4. "The LORD commanded Moses to give us an inheritance among our brethren."
6. "Yea, for so much"
7. "Take now for thy brethren an ephah of this parched corn, and these ten loaves, and run to the camp to thy brethren"
10. "Wherefore cometh not the son of Jesse to meat, neither yesterday, nor to day?"
11. "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit."
12. "let it now be dry only upon the fleece, and upon all the ground let there be dew."
13. "God hath delivered thine enemy into thine hand this day: now therefore let me smite him, I pray thee, with the spear even to the earth at once, and I will not smite him the second time."
14. "I will surely go with thee: notwithstanding the journey that thou takest shall not be for thine honour; for the LORD shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman."
15. "Cursed be the man before the LORD, that riseth up and buildeth this city Jericho"